1. General Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via https://www.crealisa.de. Unless otherwise agreed, any conditions specifically used by you are contradicted.
2) Consumer in the sense of this regulation is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who, upon conclusion of the legal transaction, acts in the sense of his professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) With the provision of a product in our store, we make our customers a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart" by the customer. After entering the personal and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all information entered. By sending the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. This is the conclusion of the sales contract. When using the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online store to the website of the provider. After entering all necessary data, the customer is finally redirected back to our store.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address stored with us can be reached.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if it is not a claim from the same contractual relationship.
2) The goods remain the property of the store operator until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Provisions on liability
1) We are liable without limitation for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore in cases of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law. The liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding provision in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online store in cases of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
3) In the event of a breach of insignificant duties arising from the contract, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of duty.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are expressly not applicable.
§ 6 Settlement of disputes
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS Platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr abrufbar ist.
§ 7 Contract language, contract text storage
1) Contract language is German.
2) The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Customers can save this electronically before sending the order using the print function of the browser.
§ 8 Prices and payment terms Characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown and the shipping costs are gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be paid additionally by the customer, unless free delivery is promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final order process at the "checkout" mentioned. Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are shown in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Terms of delivery
1) Terms of delivery, delivery time as well as any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online store or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers it applies that the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to the customer when the goods are handed over to the customer. This regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 10 Legal liability for defects
1) The statutory rights of liability for defects have been established.
2) Consumers are requested to check the goods upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify the store operator as soon as possible.
Source: These terms and conditions and customer information for online shops were created with the template of Website-Tutor.com.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform me, Elisabeth Wimmer (Schwarzmannstr. 8, 90768 Fürth, 0911/6604565, firstname.lastname@example.org), by means of a clear statement about your decision to revoke this contract.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement.
For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
I may refuse a refund until I have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to me immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform me of the cancellation of this contract. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.